On Monday, the Reese’s Senior Bowl announced 13 new players have been added to the roster for the 2017 all-star game.
With Chad Kelly no longer able to participate in the Reese’s Senior Bowl due to the season ending knee surgery he had earlier this season, there was no shortage of quarterbacks looking to fill his shoes. Today, Joshua Dobbs of Tennessee, Colorado’s Sifu Liufau, Nathan Peterman of Pittsburgh, and Tiffin’s Antonio Pipkin, all confirmed they will be attending the event.
With many of these quarterbacks eager for every opportunity to prove themselves in front of slews of NFL scouts, the number should continue to grow.
Other players being added to the list today:
- Donnel Pumphrey, San Diego State
- Dorian Johnson (OG), Pittsburgh
- Jordan Willis (DE), Kansas State
- Jarrad Davis (ILB), Florida
- Damontae Kazee (CB), San Diego State
- Cam Sutton (CB), Tennessee
- Marquez White (CB), Florida State
- Colin Holba (LS), Louisville
- Justin Vogel (P), Miami
The Reese’s Senior Bowl will be held on Jan. 28 in Mobile, Alabama at 2:30 p.m. The site for the event will be Ladd-Peebles stadium and every pro team will be represented. The Senior Bowl is considered one of the prime-time eye test opportunities for all involved parties; on par with player Pro Days and the NFL combine.