On Sunday night, mixed martial arts legend BJ Penn returns to the Octagon at UFC Phoenix (UFC Fight Night 103) at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona. Penn will be taking on rising Mexican star Yair Rodriguez in the main event of the night.
Penn, who has not fought since July of 2014, is facing a tough task against the No. 10-ranked Rodriguez. While Penn is one of the original stars of the sport, he has not recorded a win in over six years.
Rodriguez, meanwhile, is riding a seven-fight winning streak, including a Knockout of the Year contender against Andre Fili last year.
The main card also features fan favorite Joe Lauzo taking on Marcin Held, former TUF winner Court McGee against the always exciting ben Saunders, and a flyweight bout between John Moraga and Sergio Pettis.
How can you tune in to tonight’s free event? Here is all of the information you will need to tune in from the opening blow:
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 10 p.m. ET)
- B.J. Penn (146) vs. Yair Rodriguez (145)
- Marcin Held (156) vs. Joe Lauzon (155)
- Court McGee (170) vs. Ben Saunders (170)
- John Moraga (126) vs. Sergio Pettis (125)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Drakkar Klose (156) vs. Devin Powell (155)
- Augusto Mendes (135) vs. Frankie Saenz (135)
- Aleksei Oleinik (242) vs. Viktor Pesta (239)
- Tony Martin (155) vs. Alex White (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6 p.m. ET)
- Nina Ansaroff (116) vs. Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger (115)
- Walt Harris (254) vs. Chase Sherman (246)
- Joachim Christensen (205) vs. Bojan Mihajlovic (205)
- Cyril Asker (248) vs. Dmitrii Smoliakov (257)
Photo Credit: Twitter