A wild weekend of college football is in the books after four top ten teams fell to unranked foes, so it’s time to look ahead to next weekend’s action to see where there is some money to be made.
On Monday morning, the latest college football betting odds were released with a number of Top 25 teams once again entering the weekend as heavy favorites.
No. 4 TCU is a whopping 37.5-point favorite over Kansas, while top-ranked Alabama is favored by 34 points over rival Tennessee.
No. 25 Memphis is the ony team isted as an underdog to an unranked opponent, with Houston coming to town as field goal favorites. No. 13 Notre Dame is favored by four over No. 11 USC, meanwhile, while No. 2 Penn State is being given a ten-point edge over Jim Harbaugh and the Michigan Wolverines.
What are your favorite team’s chances to come away with a victory in the eyes of the oddsmakers?
A full look at the Top 25 betting odds for Week 8 can be seen below, via Vegas Insider:
Thursday Oct. 19
- No. 25 Memphis vs. Houston (-3)
Saturday, Oct. 21
- Maryland vs. No. 5 Wisconsin (-24)
- No. 10 Oklahoma State (-7) vs. Texas
- Tennessee vs. No. 1 Alabama (-34)
- Syracuse vs. No. 8 Miami (-14)
- North Carolina vs. No. 14 Virginia Tech (-21.5)
- Indiana vs. No. 18 Michigan State (-7.5)
- No. 20 UCF (-7) vs. Navy
- No. 9 Oklahoma (-12.5) vs. Kansas State
- No. 16 South Florida (-11.5) vs. Tulane
- No. 24 LSU (-6.5) vs. Ole Miss
- No. 19 Michigan vs. No. 2 Penn State (-10)
- No. 11 USC vs. No. 13 Notre Dame (-4)
- No. 21 Auburn vs. Arkansas (N/A)
- Kansas vs. No. 4 TCU (-37.5)
- No. 23 West Virginia (-10.5) vs. Baylor
- Colorado vs. No. 15 Washington State (-10.5)