Bellator 192 takes place on Saturday night at The Forum in Inglewood, Calif. as the Bellator Heavyweight Grand Prix officially kicks off the new Paramount Network.
In the main event of Bellator 192, a grand prix opening round bout between Rampage Jackson and Chael Sonnen takes place.
The co-main event, however, may be the best fight on the card with welterweight champion Douglas Lima defending his belt against former UFC contender Rory MacDonald.
Bellator 192 also features former lightweight champion Michael Chandler and another appearance for super prospect Aaron Pico.
On Friday, before the bouts could be announced as official, all participating fighters stepped onto the scale at Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Los Angeles for the official weigh-ins.
The full weigh-in results for Saturday night’s event can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (Paramount, 9:00 p.m. ET)
- Quinton Jackson (253) vs. Chael Sonnen (222) – heavyweight grand prix opening round
- Champ Douglas Lima (169) vs. Rory MacDonald (169.3) – for welterweight title
- Michael Chandler (156) vs. Goiti Yamauchi (155.9)
- Shane Kruchten (146) vs. Aaron Pico (145.2)
- Henry Corrales (145.8) vs. Georgi Karakhanyan (145)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Online Stream, 7:00 p.m. ET)
- Khonry Gracie (169) vs. Devon Brock (166)
- Ian Butler (168.4) vs. Joey Davis (170.5)
- Bomba Vasconcelos (168.5) vs. Ivan Castillo (169.8)
- Jose Campos (168.8) vs. Haim Gozali (168.5)
- Tommy Aaron (153.1) vs. Roosevelt Roberts (155.8)
- David Duran (127.7) vs. Kyle Estrada (127.6) – 128-pound catchweight
- Johnny Cisneros (170.4) vs. Marlen Magee (167.9)
- Arthur Estrazulas (156) vs. Mike Segura (155.6)
- Noah Tillis (155.3) vs. Jalin Turner (155.1)
- Gabriel Green (155.3) vs. Chris Padilla (156)
- James Barnes (135.2) vs. Chad George (135.6)
- Cooper Gibson (145.5) vs. Andrew Lazo (146)