UFC 220 is just around the corner and the excitement for Saturday night’s pay-per-view is heating up.
On Friday, the TD Garden will play host to the ceremonial weigh-ins for tomorrow night’s event at the same venue as the fighters step onto the scale and face off one final time before entering the Octagon.
The ceremonial weigh-ins are free and open to the public.
UFC 220 is headlined by two title fights.
In the main event, heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic puts his title on the line against heavy-handed contender Francis Ngannou. The co-main event features light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier defending his belt against Volkan Oezdemir.
You can watch the ceremonial weigh-ins live beginning at 6:00 p.m. ET below, along with taking a look at the official weigh-in results from this morning’s weigh-ins at the fighter hotel:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Champ Stipe Miocic (246) vs. Francis Ngannou (263) – for heavyweight title
- Champ Daniel Cormier (205) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (205) – for light heavyweight title
- Shane Burgos (146) vs. Calvin Kattar (145.5)
- Francimar Barroso (205) vs. Gian Villante (206)
- Thomas Almeida (135.5) vs. Rob Font (136)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Fox Sports 1, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Kyle Bochniak (146) vs. Brandon Davis (146)
- Abdul Razak Alhassan (170) vs. Sabah Homasi (171)
- Dustin Ortiz (125.5) vs. Alexandre Pantoja (126)
- Julio Arce (146) vs. Dan Ige (145.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7:00 p.m. ET)
- Enrique Barzola (145.5) vs. Matt Bessette (146)
- Islam Makhachev (156) vs. Gleison Tibau (155)