The Bellator Heavyweight Grand Prix resumes this weekend with Bellator 194 on Friday night.
In the main event, Roy Nelson and Matt Mitrione — former cast members of The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights — are set to go head-to-head in their opening round bout.
Friday also marks the return of boxing champion Heather Hardy and former Bellator MMA title holders Patricky Freire and Liam McGeary. If that wasn’t enough to get fans excited, the main card action kicks off with Tywan Claxton, who secured one of the most impressive flying knee knockouts last year.
Before Friday’s event can become official, however, all participants from Bellator 194 have to step on the scale and successfully make weight at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn. beginning at 11:00 a.m. ET.
Following the official weigh-ins, the ceremonial festivities will take place at the same venue which hosts tomorrow’s fights.
The full weigh-in results for Friday night’s event can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (Paramount, 9:00 p.m. ET)
- Roy Nelson (265) vs. Matt Mitrione (255)
- Derek Campos (154) vs. Patricky Freire (155)
- Liam McGeary (203.75) vs. Vadim Nemkov (205)
- Heather Hardy* (126.25) vs. Ana Julaton (125)
- Tywan Claxton (145) vs. Jose Perez (142)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Paramount.com, 7:00 p.m. ET)
- Pat Casey (155.5) vs. Tyler Hamilton (154.5)
- Peter Nascimento (163.5) vs. Kastriot Xhema (164.5) – 165-pound catchweight
- Dean Hancock (155.25) vs. Marcus Surin (156)
- Walter Howard (203) vs. Jarod Trice (205.5)
- Regivaldo Carvalho (145) vs. Tom English (146)
- Mike Kimbel (135.75) vs. Geoffrey Then (135)
- Ronie Arana Leon (156) vs. Ross Richardson (155.5)
* – Hardy missed weight and was fined 20 percent of her purse, which goes to Julaton.