UFC 222 live stream, start time, fight card and viewing information for Saturday’s pay-per-view featuring Cris Cyborg vs. Yana Kunitskaya and Frankie Edgar vs. Brian Ortega.
The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to pay-per-view on Saturday with UFC 222 live from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
In the main event, UFC women’s featherweight champion puts her title on the line against Yana Kunitskaya, who was excelling in the Invicta FC women’s bantamweight division where she won the vacant title before eventually signing with the UFC and moving to 145-pounds to main event the pay-per-view.
The co-main event features two top featherweight contenders, former lightweight champion Frankie Edgar and a surging Brian Ortega.
The main card will also feature bantamweight prospect Sean O’Malley, a heavyweight clash between Andrei Arlovski and Stefan Struve, and former women’s bantamweight title contender Cat Zingano. Headlining the FOX Sports 1 preliminary card is a women’s strawweight showdown between Jiu-Jitsu ace Mackenzie Dern and Ashley Yoder, a former contestant on The Ultimate Fighter.
How can you tune in to Saturday night’s pay-per-view? All of the information you need to catch the action from the opening bout can be seen below:
UFC 222 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Cris Cyborg (144.75) vs. Yana Kunitskaya (144) – for women’s featherweight title
- Frankie Edgar (146) vs. Brian Ortega (145.5)
- Sean O’Malley (136) vs. Andre Soukhamthath (135.25)
- Andrei Arlovski (247.5) vs. Stefan Struve (266)
- Ketlen Vieira (136.25)* vs. Cat Zingano (135.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Mackenzie Dern (116) vs. Ashley Yoder (115.5)
- Beneil Dariush (156) vs. Alexander Hernandez (155)
- John Dodson (134.5) vs. Pedro Munhoz (135)
- C.B. Dollaway (185.5) vs. Hector Lombard (185.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Zak Ottow (171) vs. Mike Pyle (170)
- Bryan Caraway (135.5) vs. Cody Stamann (135.75)
- Jordan Johnson (206) vs. Adam Milstead (205)