We are 54 days away from the start of the 2018 college football season, and the Heisman Trophy favorites are already beginning to emerge. For most of the offseason, Stanford running back Bryce Love, a finalist from a year ago, has been considered one of the favorites to bring home the most prestigious award in the game and he continues to top the latest list of odds.
The list is littered with running backs and quarterbacks, with the second-best odds going to Wisconsin running back Jonathan Taylor.
Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, Georgia’s Jake Fromm, Justin Herbert of Oregon, Trace McSorely of Penn State, and Arizona’s Khalil Tate all have 15/1 odds or better to take home the award.
Is your favorite program’s star player on the preseason list?
The full preseason Heisman Trophy odds can be seen below, via the Las Vegas Sportsbook.
2018 Heisman Trophy Odds & Favorites
- Bryce Love, running back, Stanford: 6/1
- Jonathan Taylor, running back, Wisconsin: 8/1
- Tua Tagovailoa, quarterback, Alabama: 8/1
- Jake Fromm, quarterback, Georgia: 15/1
- Justin Herbert, quarterback, Oregon: 15/1
- Trace McSorley, quarterback, Penn State: 15/1
- Khalil Tate, quarterback, Arizona: 15/1
- Damien Harris, running back, Alabama: 18/1
- Jake Browning, quarterback, Washinton: 20/1
- Will Grier, quarterback, West Virginia: 20/1
- Kyler Murray, quarterback, Oklahoma: 20/1
- Shea Patterson, quarterback, Michigan: 20/1
- J.K. Dobbins, running back, Ohio State: 20/1
- Jarrett Stidham, quarterback, Auburn: 20/1
- D’Andre Swift, running back, Georgia: 20/1